The Birch Bark FIELD NOTES® notebook trio, the elegance of Nature within reach
FIELD NOTES® Birch Bark Notebooks are more than just a writing tool. They are an invitation to discovery, a tribute to nature, and a faithful companion for all those who like to write down their ideas, their adventures and their reflections. Made by the famous American company FIELD NOTES®, these notebooks are the epitome of craftsmanship, quality and authenticity.
Nature as a source of inspiration:
Birch Bark Notebooks take their name and inspiration from the bark of the birch tree. Their covers evoke the rustic beauty of nature.
FIELD NOTES® is synonymous with unmatched quality, and Birch Bark notebooks are no exception. They are made with great care in the USA, with high-quality paper that is resistant to nibs, pens and markers. You can write or draw with complete peace of mind.
Very practical pocket format:
Birch Bark Notebooks are compact and easy to carry. Slip them into your bag, pocket, or backpack, and they'll always be ready to capture your ideas, observations, and memories, whether you're in the great outdoors, at the office, or on the go.
FIELD NOTES® is committed to the environment, and Birch Bark Notebooks are proof. Made with sustainable materials, these notebooks respect our planet. Additionally, each notebook comes in minimalist packaging, reducing unnecessary waste.
For Nature Lovers and Adventurers:
Whether you're a nature lover, hiker or budding artist, Birch Bark Notebooks are the perfect companion for documenting your outdoor adventures, landscape sketches, deep thoughts, creative projects and even your shopping list.
01. Proudly printed by the good people at The Graphic Arts Studio in Barrington, Illinois USA
02. Cover: Mohawk Loop 110#C “Snow” paper, embossed by MCD Inc. in Madison, Wisc., with a light haze of “Cloud” soy-based ink.
03. Interiors: Finch Opaque Smooth 60#T “Bright White” paper, with a fine monochrome application of “Arugula”, “Lemon” or “Cloud” soy-based inks.
04. Cover and interiors printed on a Heidelberg Speedmaster CD 102S six-color printing press.
05. Bound with a Muller Martini saddle stitcher.
06. Precision rounded corners to a 3/8" (9.5mm) radius with a Challenge DCM double corner rounder machine.
07. Graphic grid: 3/16" × 3/16" (4.7 mm × 4.7 mm).
08. Notebook dimensions: 3-1/2" × 5-1/2" (89 mm × 140 mm).
09. FIELD NOTES uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
10. All FIELD NOTES notebooks are printed and manufactured in the USA.
11. Limited edition and delivered in packs of 3 notebooks.